Skip to content
African Materials Research Society
Facebook page opens in new window
Twitter page opens in new window
Instagram page opens in new window
YouTube page opens in new window
Linkedin page opens in new window
Blogger page opens in new window
why you should be a member
1. Membership is open to all those with a materials science related qualification or have an interest in materials science.
2. Quarterly newsletter on news and events on materials science activities in the five regions of Africa (Northern, Southern, East, West, Central) and outside Africa.
3. Information on available materials science related research funding opportunities.
4. MRS annual free membership on attending biannual AMRS conference.
5. Reduced registration fees apply to AMRS members to AMRS-sponsored conferences and workshops.
6. Biannual award recognizing outstanding materials scientists.
7. Support for post graduate students to attend biannual AMRS conferences.
8. AMRS fosters and encourages student participation in events of interests to materials. Scientists such as Young Materials Scientists Events, research colloquia, postgraduate symposia.
9. Access to information on materials fabrication and characterization related companies and their events.
Go to Top